Hug Marine Hug Marine

This was a really fun and cute game. My dad said it's like Pitfall, but I thought Pitfall was kind of difficult and this isn't. Sometimes when I was on the platforms I thought they were going to fall after some time, but they don't.

failnaut responds:

Apologies for the lack of difficulty - I'm not an uber-pro gamer myself, so I figured that if I could finish it, it'd be okay, but then again, I know where everything is, I guess! Will take this on board.

Euro football Euro football

There should be instructions on the controls for the game. The ones automated by the computer can kick the ball to one another very nicely, but I can't kick the ball like that. Or is it supposed to be like that?

Clock Day? Vote 5! Clock Day? Vote 5!

I like it!

I really like the concept of the game, as it pretty much captures the essence of Clock Day. The game itself was quite fun, though at first I had a hard time dodging the zero-bombs. The graphics and animation well very well-done aswell, although I think the background could be a bit more varied. I didn't really like the choice of music though, as I think video game music remixes are pretty cliche. Other than that, this is a great game!

Lambtaco responds:

I pretty much used the first thing I heard on the audio portal that seemed to fit.

Luis LAUNCH Luis LAUNCH

Addicting and fun.

It took me like thirty-something days to get into outer space. The music used reminded me of some Neutral Milk Hotel song or another, but I'm not sure which one. The game-play, as you could tell by the summary, was very fun and the fact that Luis remains airborne by farting was funny in a sort of immature fart-joke way. Also, I liked the ending, which had an interesting twist, what with the dying from lack of oxygen and everything.

Wreckage Ball V1 Redux! Wreckage Ball V1 Redux!

Pretty good, but could be improved.

The game was pretty fun, but I would suggest that you add a health bar to the game. Also, I didn't find the music in this game wasn't very fitting considering the plot of this game. However, that might just be a matter of taste. I'd also be nice if the evil Pokemans were drawn yourself rather than just sprites. Despite all this though, this game is still a pretty good way to kill a couple minutes.

MadDogga responds:

I'm fixing all that up in V2 just you wait!!!!

Happy Pleated Skirt Cutie Happy Pleated Skirt Cutie

What the hell?

What's with all these girly dress-up games getting submitted to Newgrounds? I'm afraid this isn't a very good place to upload your games. You see, these games are clearly marketed to girls, and there aren't many girls on NG. Those few girls who do use this website, such as myself, probably wouldn't like this game either. I will say that the graphics were pretty good, though I don't particularly like the cutesy art style. Also, I'd recommend that if you must keep submitting these stupid girly games, try to improve your English skills, because it looks like you just translated this from a foreign language with some online translator or something.

Crystal Crunch 1.0 Crystal Crunch 1.0

Decent.

I liked the graphics and the gameplay; there are only two things I think should be improved on. I didn't think the choice of music went well with the setting/look of this game, and I would've liked the game better if there were levels in the game or matbe a boss or something. As for bugs, I didn't find any bugs. Overall, this game is pretty good.

Grandpa Mario Grandpa Mario

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I thought the use of sprites were pretty unoriginal, but I like how you edited the Mario and Goomba sprites so they had beards and stuff. Basically, this game is just Super Mario Bros. with slightly edited sprites, but I'll give you a high score 'cos I like Super Mario Bros. >w<

Are You Cool On NG? Are You Cool On NG?

Very clever.

At first I felt dejected due to the "Fuck You" song and series of brush-tool dicks, but then I realised that that's apparently your results no matter what. All-in-all, a very funny prank.

Mechabloby responds: