-Mood-Swing- -Mood-Swing-

This is great! I like the half-speed/uneven sounding rhythms. Maybe I should try something like that with my music sounds.

Burial-ish loop Burial-ish loop

I was looking for some kind of dark, trip-hop type background music for this flash I'm working on right now, and while this technically isn't trip-hop, it's basically just what I'm looking for! It's a pretty good Burial impression too. Is this in 4/4 time?

[MR] - A Pixelated Premonition [MR] - A Pixelated Premonition

Well that's some nice drums, there.

However, I'm honestly not sure why you decided to call this techno, as I was expecting something more along the lines of Model 500 or maybe Dopplereffekt or something. Aside from that, though, I rather like this whole latin breakbeat sort of thing you're aiming for. Did you use any reverb on the lead parts? Because I'd say if you did, you should use a little less of it. It's a great track, nonetheless.

MattReeves responds:

Thanks for the review! Really, I don't know what else I would label it as. Well, as far as only using ONE genre goes anyway. I generally make techno, so that's the major influence these songs evolve from. Thanks again.

Medic Dub (dubstep) Medic Dub (dubstep)

it's pretty good

I kind of like this track, as it has a nice ambient feel to it. However, I only gave it a 7 'cos I'm basically biased towards, as this one youtube user put it, "big dumb wobble" dubstep tracks. However, I must say that this is a pretty good "breath of fresh air" sort of thing from the LFO-bass-heavy dubstep tracks I like so much.

Sythec responds:

Yeah, if you look through any of my dubbish stuff here on newgrounds, most everything is not wanker-metal-step... I cant stand most of it. Its fun for a rave.. Sometimes.

bossa nova loop bossa nova loop

Just what I was looking for!

I'm working on this cartoon, and I was looking for some kind of low-key background music for when not much is happening, and I think this would be the perfect thing for that. It sounds very nice and serene.

hjcrbass responds:

Hi BlueKoalaClock,
thanks for the review!
I'm glad you found what you were looking for. When I worked on this loop my goal was to recreate a relaxing vacation scene, so that's why it sounds serene.
Go ahead and use the loop, I'm happy people are using it!!!! XD