Party Buddies! Party Buddies!

This is a good first animation; you seem to have a knack for making cute-looking charcters. Could you make the music a just little bit softer/quieter, though?

Flash flood 2014 Flash flood 2014

Great job! This has to be at least the second time I've heard this song in your cartoons during a rave. What is the song called?

chris-the-stick2 responds:

thank you for your kind words!

also, the song is called ''judgement day'', and you can find it here on NG. it was made by rocketfetus-clock.

so yeah.
thanks again for your support!
happy flash floods.

The Perfect NG Movie The Perfect NG Movie

I was expecting more ponies

Pop-Tart responds:

dammit I should have given him a tail

Hug Marine Hug Marine

This was a really fun and cute game. My dad said it's like Pitfall, but I thought Pitfall was kind of difficult and this isn't. Sometimes when I was on the platforms I thought they were going to fall after some time, but they don't.

failnaut responds:

Apologies for the lack of difficulty - I'm not an uber-pro gamer myself, so I figured that if I could finish it, it'd be okay, but then again, I know where everything is, I guess! Will take this on board.

Euro football Euro football

There should be instructions on the controls for the game. The ones automated by the computer can kick the ball to one another very nicely, but I can't kick the ball like that. Or is it supposed to be like that?

Clock Day? Vote 5! Clock Day? Vote 5!

I like it!

I really like the concept of the game, as it pretty much captures the essence of Clock Day. The game itself was quite fun, though at first I had a hard time dodging the zero-bombs. The graphics and animation well very well-done aswell, although I think the background could be a bit more varied. I didn't really like the choice of music though, as I think video game music remixes are pretty cliche. Other than that, this is a great game!

Lambtaco responds:

I pretty much used the first thing I heard on the audio portal that seemed to fit.

-Mood-Swing- -Mood-Swing-

This is great! I like the half-speed/uneven sounding rhythms. Maybe I should try something like that with my music sounds.

Burial-ish loop Burial-ish loop

I was looking for some kind of dark, trip-hop type background music for this flash I'm working on right now, and while this technically isn't trip-hop, it's basically just what I'm looking for! It's a pretty good Burial impression too. Is this in 4/4 time?

[MR] - A Pixelated Premonition [MR] - A Pixelated Premonition

Well that's some nice drums, there.

However, I'm honestly not sure why you decided to call this techno, as I was expecting something more along the lines of Model 500 or maybe Dopplereffekt or something. Aside from that, though, I rather like this whole latin breakbeat sort of thing you're aiming for. Did you use any reverb on the lead parts? Because I'd say if you did, you should use a little less of it. It's a great track, nonetheless.

MattReeves responds:

Thanks for the review! Really, I don't know what else I would label it as. Well, as far as only using ONE genre goes anyway. I generally make techno, so that's the major influence these songs evolve from. Thanks again.

anime me anime me

Not very good.

The angle of the face doesn't seem to match with the angle of the head. There's no real shading, which leaves the picture looking very flat; the proportions just plain aren't right. Also, you may want to try using a drawing program other than MS Paint, which is basically rubbish unless you're making pixel art. Be sure to save your drawings as .png files and not .jpg files, which cause ugly blurring and artifact things and are more suited to photographs.